The lighting time of the current solar LED lighting system in sunny weather can be set according to user requirements, and for the same location, it is directly related to the selection and ratio of solar cell components and storage batteries. On the premise that the power of the light source is determined, the larger the power of the solar cell module and the capacity of the battery are selected, the longer the lighting time can be guaranteed, and vice versa. The system configuration should generally guarantee the lighting time of 5~10h per day. Generally, when encountering continuous rainy weather, the lighting time should be no less than 3 days (5-10h per day).
A luminaire is a luminaire composed of a light source, power supply, lampshade, and other accessories. It is a lighting tool used to control the light source and light projection, while protecting the light source and improving the lighting efficiency. Conventional street lamp lighting fixtures are mainly composed of lamp housing, light source cavity, electrical room, etc. Because it has enough shell space to ensure the working conditions of the light source, the protection level of the light source cavity can reach IP65, and the protection level of the electrical room can reach IP45. Conventional street lighting can be made into any shape as long as the protection conditions are guaranteed. The design of conventional road lighting in China is brilliant, and it truly shows the scene of viewing during the day and viewing the lights at night.
The core technology of conventional lighting fixtures lies in the light efficiency distribution of the lamp, which depends on the reasonable light distribution of the reflector. The reflector is a device that redistributes the luminous flux of the light source. The light emitted by the light source is reflected by the reflector and projected to the required direction. In order to improve efficiency, the reflector is made of high-reflectivity materials (aluminum, silver-plated glass), and the refractors often used in lamps include ribbed plates and lenses. Because of the high temperature of the light source cavity (the temperature in the cavity is as high as 300 ℃), reflectors and refractors are prone to aging and deterioration, which affects the distribution of light effects.
In terms of energy saving of lamps and lanterns, the actual input power is about 310W when calculated with a 250W high pressure sodium lamp. In order to limit the requirements of glare, under the limitation of light distribution design of lamps, the uniformity of light distribution due to design differences causes a large amount of waste of effective light and forms light pollution. In addition, due to the limitation of the color rendering of the high pressure sodium lamp, the color reproduction of the object is poor. The light source of solar LED lighting has the advantages of easy and reasonable light distribution, variable color temperature, high color rendering index, low voltage, and current power supply. The development trends of solar LED lighting systems are as follows:
(1) Improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency of solar cells.
(2) Increase the system capacity to meet the requirements of high-power outdoor lighting.
(3) Reduce costs. At present, a set of solar LED lighting (full set) is several times that of ordinary lighting (full set), which has affected the popularization and use of solar LED lighting.
(4) Extend the life of storage batteries and other devices, thereby extending the life of solar LED lighting systems.
(5) Reduce the volume of solar panels, batteries, etc., and beautify the pole shape.
(6) Gradually phase out severely polluted lead-acid batteries, Ni-Cd batteries, etc., speed up the development of pollution-free energy storage devices, and achieve true environmental protection.
(7) After technological advancement and further optimization of cost performance, solar LED lighting will become the dominant lighting in the new century.